Second Chance - SWEMPIRENJ
A Brief Timeline
For a more detailed account of the crew’s adventures, see The Complete Story.
- Retrieved data from a Black Sun compound and used it to track down and kill a bounty hunter who had double-crossed the Pyke crime syndicate.
- Stole top secret documents from a safe deposit box owned by an Imperial officer and delivered the plans to the Rebel Alliance.
- Visited the planet of Elom to stir up the local Rebels, led them in a Rebellion, and defeated an Imperial garrison stationed there.
- Smuggled spice for the Pykes and dealt with trouble when unexpected parties showed up during delivery of the shipment.
- Traveled to the junkyard planet of Korad and dealt with corrupt customs officials, pirates, and alien scavengers to retrieve valuable navicomputer data from a wrecked ship.
- Competed in Jabba’s Rancor Games, overcoming betrayal, Nightsisters, a Rancor, and enemy crews to retrieve a Rancor egg from Dathomir and claim victory.
- Staged a daring prison break, tracked down clues and a key, and overcame the puzzles and traps within an ancient temple to claim the legendary lost treasure of Giradda the Hutt.
- After being caught in the middle of a space battle, assisted the Rebel Alliance in retrieving an Imperial capital ship that had been taken over by rogue droids.
- Having been captured by the Imperials after aiding the Rebels, escaped from a labor prison, made their way onto an Imperial Star Destroyer, and fled from the Imperials aboard a stolen TIE fighter prototype.
- Needing funds in order to fake their own deaths to avoid the Empire’s wrath, went to Cloud City and to plan and execute a heist of the famous Jewel of Yavin.
- Located a scientist who could provide the part needed to fake their droids destruction, killed clones of themselves to fake their own deaths, and had a bounty hunter turn in the corpses in order to clear the large bounties from their heads.
- Went to Tatooine to obtain new fake identification, and broke a captive scientist out of the palace of Teemo the Hutt.
- Purchased a new ship, delivered the scientist they rescued to his father on Sullust, and picked up a job smuggling bootleg liquor.
- Hid the illegal liquor from a CorSec inspection team, delivered the product, befriended a young pickpocket, settled a mining labor dispute, and prevented one of the crew member’s little brothers from causing trouble for them.
- Tracked down a missing Arkanian heir and revealed a devious plot between the heir and another noble son who plotted to kill their fathers and take over the planet’s political landscape.
- Revisited the story how the crew was initially assembled for their very first job together.
- Traveled to Kashyyyk during Wookiee Life Day in order to assist the former friend and colleague of one of the crew members who had gotten himself into a dangerous situation after working on a biological weapon for the Empire.
- Retrieved the rare Alderaan flower from Ithor, returned to Kashyyyk to fight through Imperials and make their way back into the lab within the bunker, formulated the cure for the disease, cured the former friend, and were betrayed by him when he lied about their involvement with the biological weapon.
- The crew returned to the mining planet of Bandomeer and assisted a former crewmate with his plan for revenge and helped capture, torture, and assassinate an Imperial governor. Mallinia was brought back to Dathomir by bounty hunters, where she confronted her mother in explosive fashion, and the crew came to her aid to retrieve her from the planet before the rest of the Nightsisters could subdue her. Bria Tharen invited the group to Nar Shadda to discuss assistance the Rebel Alliance is willing to offer the crew.
- At the request of Lando Calrissian, the crew traveled to Cloud City and investigated the murder of their associate Aris Shen. After a thorough investigation, the group solved the mystery and got the murderer to confess that she was paid by a bounty hunter to assassinate Aris.
- Delved into a long forgotten asylum for mentally unstable Force users, where Mallinia faced her fears in something resembling Jedi trials. After speaking with and evaluating the patients, the group rigged the self destruct to disable (but not kill) the patients and fled with the lone remaining Jedi staff member survivor.
- Their Jedi companion murdered by a Sith Assassin, the crew flees to their ship, fights through a squadron of TIE Fighters that were waiting for them, and jump to lightspeed in their badly battered ship.
- Returned to Banu’s villa to rescue Ney’s brother from Iza Tuh, fought off several Imperials, located Embro tied up and being forced to view Imperial propaganda, brought him back to their ship, and had a hole blown in the side of their ship when a device implanted inside Embro exploded.
- The crew managed to patch the hole in the side of the ship and crash land on the nearby planet of Nelvaan, where they met some friendly natives who accepted them into their village and led them down the path towards being formally initiated into the tribe.